Marks Of Greatness (21 Of 27) by Larry Wynn
This content is part of a series.MARKS OF GREATNESS
READ: VS. 36-38
JANUARY 29, 1995 A.M. SERVICE
SERIES: A CONFIDENT CHURCH IN A CHANGING WORLD
BIBLE BOOK: ACTS
A. In France man by the name of Michael Atito. Goal to be entered in the
Guinness World Book of Records by eating metal and glass.
1. He began in 1959.
2. He would grind up the metal, rubber, and glass of different objects into
3. By 1966 he had eaten:
a. 10 bicycles.
b. 7 televisions.
c. 6 chandeliers.
d. 1 Cessna Airplane in Cuarocos, Venezuela.
ill. Imagine metal detectors and electromagnets.
4. Can you imagine this man standing before the Lord. What have you
done? I ate an airplane.
B. The mark of greatness. When you are gone will you be missed?
1. "All who enter this office bring joy; some when they enter and some
when they leave."
2. Of some it can be said they deprive you of privacy without providing you
C. To be great a person must be committed to great things. Paul was great,
because he was committed to great things.
I. LORD WORTH SERVING. VS. 17-19
A. HUMILITY. VS. 19 "SERVING WITH ALL HUMILITY.
1. Humility is not thinking lowly of yourself or putting yourself down.
2. It is thinking of the Lord; crediting him for all things.
ill. Aturo Tskanyni presented of Beethoven's great works. The hall was
crowded. Everything went just right. When he was done the hall
exploded in applause. People shouted and ...
There are 5587 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!