Stealing: The Subtle Sin (8 Of 10) by Larry Wynn
This content is part of a series.
STEALING: THE SUBTLE SIN
AUGUST 6, 1995
SERIES: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
A. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ANYTHING STOLEN FROM YOU?
1. Maybe you were burglarized, robbed, or the victim of a business crime
involving the taking of money or goods.
2. How did you feel?
B. THE EIGHTH COMMANDMENT IS VERY CLEAR WHEN IT COMES TO THIS
1. Theft of all kinds are included.
2. The Bible deals throughout the Old and the New Testament with this
C. STEALING IS OFTEN A SUBTLE SIN PEOPLE FEEL THEY CAN COMMIT AND
GET BY WITH.
1. Nobody gets by with sin! We have seen that in our study of the 7 previous
2. ILL. A guy walked into a bank one time and passed a note to a teller.
The note said, "This is a holdup, give me all your cash." She hardly
looked up and replied, "Straighten your tie, stupid, they are taking
3. God is taking your picture. He knows all you are doing.
4. It is a grave mistake to think we can steal and get by with it.
ill. One guy was down on his luck, so he thought he would rob a bank. He
wasn't really the criminal type. He practiced and practiced his approach.
Finally he walked into the bank, but he was so scared he passed the gun to
the teller, pointed the money bag at her, and said, "Don't stick with me this
is a mess up." We really mess up when we think we can sin and get by
D. IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE A THIEF AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. TODAY WE
There are 8929 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!