A LIFE CHANGING ENCOUNTER
JOHN 4: 4-26
MAY 9, 1993
A. In John 4 we meet a woman with great needs
in her life.
1. There were traces of fading beauty in
2. There were also evidences of sadness,
emptiness, and disillusionment.
3. She was a woman whose life was filled
with many problems.
B. We meet a Savior who understands the needs
of this woman and is able to meet those
1. Jesus was man and experienced what we
a. Jesus became hungry and ate
b. He became thirsty and drank
c. As man He understands our needs.
2. He is God and can meet our needs.
C. All the needs of mankind can be met through
ILLUSTRATION: Like a master surgeon he deals with the
needs of this woman.
I. HE DEALS WITH THE PROBLEMS OF RESENTMENT. V.7-9
A. HE DEALS WITH PAST HURTS.
1. There were several reasons for hurt
in this ladies life.
a. People. She was the town out-
(1.) Relationships with men.
(2.) Experi ...
There are 8124 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.