This content is part of a series.
EVIDENCE OF SALVATION
MARCH 5, 1995 A.M. SERVICE
SERIES: DEALING WITH DOUBT
MESSAGE #1 OF 2
A. Have you come to a place in your life that
you know for certain you have eternal life
and that you will go to heaven when you die?
1. This is a familiar question.
2. It is the first exploratory question
of the Gospel presentation of CWT.
B. The truth is many do not know the answer to
1. There was a time when I didn't know.
Even though I was in church I wasn't
sure about may salvation.
2. The answer to that question has
C. Many feel you cannot know.
1. I John is a wonderful little book.
a. It is authored by the same per-
son who gave us Revelation.
b. In this book we are told we can
know we are saved.
2. There are 105 verses. 26 verses use
the word know in some form. Almost
1/4 of the book is given to assurance.
3. I John gives to us evidence of salva-
tion. We are told when we are saved
there will be evidence.
D. For the next two weeks we are going to deal
Today: Evidence. Next week: Doubt.
There are 10077 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.