I TIMOTHY 5:8
JUNE 20, 1993
SUBJECT: FAMILY; ALSO FATHER'S
A. ILLUSTRATION: The new term in our nation is
1. One has to be ver careful in what he says.
Must be careful not to offend anyone.
2. No one should be "offensive" in speech.
There is no place for slander, prejudice,
or other derogatory speech.
3. The problem is this concept now applies
to speaking the truth. To be politically
correct one cannot call sin, sin; right;
or wrong, wrong.
B. The Bible is direct in all areas.
1. The Bible is God's love letter to man.
2. The Bible is truth spoken in Love.
C. There is no place where this is more true than
in the area of marriage and family issues.
1. The Bible goes right to the point.
2. A man's primary responsibility is provision
for his family.
3. There is no place where Biblical salvation
is proved or disapproved more than in the
D. On this Father's Day I want to take the acrostic
for FATHER and use it to point out what the Bible
says the characteristics of a dad are to be.
A. TO RESPOND TO THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST.
1. There are several ways a man can view
a. Irrelevant: Many do not view
There are 10159 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.