Can God Furnish a Table in the Wilderness? (6 of 16) by Ken Trivette
This content is part of a series.Can God Furnish a Table in the Wilderness? (6 of 16)
Series: Great Questions from the Bible
1. HOW STIRRING THE DEMONSTRATION OF GOD'S ABILITY!
A. God's Power
B. God's Presence
C. God's Provision
2. HOW SURPRISING THE DOUBT OF GOD'S ABILITY!
A. How Defamatory Their Unbelief
B. How Depreciatory Their Unbelief
3. HOW SERIOUS THE DISCLOSURE OF GOD'S ABILITY!
A. God's Wrath Was Kindled
B. God's Work Was Hindered
1. One survey found that 95% of Americans believe in God or a universal force. This particular survey also found that 67% define God as, ''the all-powerful, all knowing Creator of the universe who rules the world today.''1
2. I want to go on public record and say that I am in that 95%. I believe in God. I also want to say that I am in that 67% for I believe that God is ''all- powerful.'' I believe with the Apostle Paul that God is, ''able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think'' (Cp. Eph. 3:20). I join with the angel that visited Mary declaring, ''With God nothing shall be impossible'' (Cp. Luke 1:37).
3. For the past several weeks we have considering certain questions that are asked in the Bible. I am calling these ''Great Questions From The Bible.'' Thus far, we have considered: 1. (Acts 16:30) ''Sirs, what must I do to be saved?'' 2. (Psalm 27:1) ''Whom shall I fear?'' 3. (Job 14:14) ''If a man die, shall he live again?'' 4. (Romans 8:35) ''Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? 5. (Matthew 24:3) ''What shall be the sign of Thy coming?''
4. Today, I want us to look at a question that is almost hard to believe that anyone would ask, especially the people that asked the question. It is the question found in Psalm 78:19, ''Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?'' Imagine someone asking if God can? Imagine someone questioning the ability of God, for that is what they were doing when they asked, ''Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?'' Instead of a q ...
There are 27274 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!