The Importance of A Vision
1. I doubt that any of us has not heard of Walt Disney. He began his career as a cartoonist for a high school Newspaper. As a young man his first adventure resulted in Bankruptcy. Upon losing everything he moved to Kansas City and there began his second enterprise by drawing cartoon Strips and advertisements in a studio.
2. When his career never got off the ground, he sold his Camera and bought a one-way ticket to California. While on His way to California he began dreaming up a certain mouse Character that he originally named Mortimer. His wife felt it was too dignified and she suggested the name ‘‘mickey’’ and the rest is history.
3. In 1927 the first talking movie debuted called ‘‘the jazz Singer.’’ Disney immediately caught on to the idea and added Sounds to a cartoon in 1928, creating ‘‘steamboat Willie,’’ the first animated film with sound.
4. In 1937 he produced the first full-length, color, Animated feature called ‘‘snow white and the seven dwarfs.’’ Before he died in 1966, he had produced more than 70 Movies.
5. One day Disney took his daughter to a kids’ park. As she went round and round on a ride, he was impatiently waiting and bored out of his mind. All of a sudden he began to envision a place where parents and children could have fun Together. In 1955, the Disneyland dream became a reality, and today his Disney parks operate in California, Florida, France, and japan.
6. One day two fellows were walking through one of his Parks and one said, ‘‘I wonder what Walt Disney would think If he saw all this today?’’ the other replied, ‘‘believe me, He saw it.’’
7. Helen Keller, who was blind, said: ‘‘worse than being blind would be, to be able to see, but not have vision.’’
8. Woodrow Wilson said, ‘‘we grow great by dreams. All big Men are dreamers.’’
9. Another has said, ‘‘the poorest man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.’’
10. The great missi ...
There are 14910 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.