Introduction: A dynamic Christian home should be and do many things.
1) A worship center; 2) A learning center; 3) A hospitality center; 4) A
health center; 5) A craft center; 6) It ought to be an evangelistic-witness-
Timothy learned the gospel from his mother and grandmother. It led to faith
When the Philippian jailer heard the good news his whole family heard and
When Cornelius wanted to learn about Jesus he invited in his neighbors and
Like everything else, God has a pattern and a plan for the family to reach out
to those who are lost without Christ.
I. THE DESIGN
1. A spiritual, physical womb for children
Procreation, protection, provision. At the right time thrust forth
into the world to do the same things--the family - home is a living organism,
growing, expanding, multiplying.
2. A staging base to storm the gates of hell
To be the yeast that levens the community and neighborhood. (Model)
3. A simple illustration that people are the most important object of the
Not things, job, hobbies. Visit as a family! Use your home to reach
people for Jesus Christ.
II. THE DANGER
1. Indifference - So what? Why me? Us?
2. Rejection - Not me, not my thing.
3. Overreaction to the challenge of sin and worldiness
Anything painful or cruel or ugly-- never saw a pet die-- faced death.
Those a ...
There are 3053 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1526 character sample of the full content.
SermonSearch.com is an online resource for sermon outlines and preaching ideas. We offer 30,000+ sermon outlines and 10,000+ free sermon illustrations from top Christian pastors and communicators. You'll write powerful and fresh sermons every week with our sermon preparation tools on a number of sermon topics, including expository preaching.