THE TRAGEDY OF A LOST SOUL
Dr. Miles Seaborn
INTRO. AWFUL CONDITION OF BEING LOST
1. There are only two kinds of people in the
a. Those saved by trusting in Christ.
b. Those lost because they reject him.
2. The purpose of this sermon on lost souls is
a. To drive home the awful condition.
b. To cause us to rejoice in our
c. Set forth our responsibility for the
3. The fact of sin is overlooked by the world.
a. Modern philosophy makes God owe man an
apology rather than man repentant before
b. God can't maintain His integrity and
c. Purpose of Christianity is to get rid
d. Our own hope is to be shocked by sin.
Preacher can't talk as plain as some people
I. THE LOST MAN IS SPIRITUALLY DEAD. Vs. 1
1. Spiritually he is dead and helpless, corrupt
2. His falling and failures is the instrument of
3. What can a dead man do for himself?
II. LOST MAN ISMASTERED BY SATAN. Vss. 2,3
1. He is worldly in conduct - walked in the
course of the world.
a. The standard of world is sinful.
b. Atmosphere of this world is evil -
There are 2549 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1274 character sample of the full content.