WHY SHOULD YOU TITHE?
Dr. Miles Seaborn
Matthew 23:23 - These things ought ye to have done
INTRO. Jesus commanded these Pharisees for their
1. It equalized every person - no one is to
impose upon more than another
2. It eliminates change in God's program - not
left to feelings or emotion.
3. It commits god to His promises. Try me - put
me to the test!
4. It would give the Kingdom of God a power and
program that would storm the world.
I. BECAUSE IT IS SCRIPTURAL
1. Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek - Gen
14:20 - Hebrews
2. Jacob vowed to tithe all of his property to
God - Gen. 28:22
1. God asked a tithe of every living thing
Israel had - Lev. 29:28
2. God told them where to bring the tithe -
3. God called His children Robbers when they
refused to tithe - Mal. 3:10
1. Matt. 23:23 - Not to just tithe.
II. BECAUSE IF RECOGNIZE ...
There are 1953 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 976 character sample of the full content.