This content is part of a series.
RANDAL L. ROSS
MAY 23, 1995
THE SIX STAGES OF MANHOOD VII: FINAL
INTRO.; FINDING THE MISSING PIECE OF LIFE.
A. WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE AND FINAL DESTINY OF A GODLY MAN'S LIFE?
1. WHAT REMAINS FOR A MAN WHO HAS PASSED WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED HIS
HIS WARRIOR STAGE AND SUCCEEDED IN HIS MATURE STAGE?
B. THE BIBLE; THE BEST IS AHEAD;
1. LIKE JESUS AND THE MIRACLE OF WINE; GOD SAVES HIS BEST FOR LAST
C. ZAKEN; WHAT AMERICAN PIONEERS LEFT BEHIND IN THE NEW WORLD
1. THE LOST STAGE OF ZAKEN:
2. OF ALL THE STAGES OF MANHOOD AMERICAN MEN MOST OFTEN MISS WHAT
CAN BE THE GREATEST STAGE OF LIFE; ZAKEN
ILL. TO MANY LIFE IS OVER WHEN WE HAVE BEEN WOUNDED OR REACHED BEYOND OUR
WOUNDS TO THE MATURE MAN STAGE.
D. THERE IS A GREAT LIFE WHEN WE ARE NO LONGER AT OUR PEAK OF
PERFORMANCE OR ABILITY.
1. Bible; the great life is not reserved for the young or the strong or even the warrior.
2. BEYOND SUCCESS (WARRIOR) AND MATURITY (WHOLENESS) THERE IS
1. THE CREATIONAL MAN; man as a creature of God who can only find
his identity in God as His servant.
2. SEXUAL MAN; the stage of discovering and using our sexuality as a gift of God.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE
a. more than just physical difference but to find peace with our sexual drive
and the God given difference in the genders
3. WARRIOR; the time when we are to achieve and excel and find our place in the scheme
of God's will on earth. TO REACH
4. THE WOUNDED WARRIOR; the time when we are hurt in the wars of life and must find a
way to deal with our pain and hurts
a. to come to a new perspective of life.
5. THE MATURE MAN; the man who is able to inte ...
There are 16555 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.