Three Issues of Family Freedom
1. Iniquities - (Exodus 34:7) (Avon - ''auvone'')
Iniquity - Tendency toward a sin because of the sin of the father or mother. Leaning a direction because of long-term exposure to a certain influence. (Tree bent in wind.)
Example: Anger in parent breeds anger in children.
Abuse, chauvinism, bigotry, rejection, neglect (song ''Cat's in the Cradle), immorality, pride, perfectionism (performance motivation)
Steps to Freedom
1. Recognize sin.
2. Repent for personal conduct resulting from the exposure to the sin.
3. Release parent (role model) from your judgment.
4. Receive forgiveness.
5. Reconnect family union with Jesus.
2. Inner Vows - (James 4:13-17; Matt. 5:33-37)
Inner vow - A self-directed promise resulting from negative exposure or judgments toward parents or others.
1. Retards normal maturation.
2. Has ''railroad track'' effect on life.
3. Has a ''sleeper'' effect.
i.e. - communicatio ...
There are 1954 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 977 character sample of the full content.