Eight Days Of His Glory
Definition - ''Convocation'' - Heb. - the calling together of an assembly
- ''Holy Convocation'' - the calling together of God's people, away from the world
and personal interests, to corporately set themselves apart for God.
I. THE FOUR OLD TESTAMENT CALLS TO HOLY CONVOCATION -
1. The Sabbath Day - Leviticus 23:2
2. Feast of Unleavened Bread -
- Deut. 16:3-8/ I Cor. 5:7-8
3. Feast of Weeks (Pentecost)
- Deut. 16:9-12
4. Feast of Booths (Tabernacles)
- Deut. 16:13-15
II. THE PURPOSE OF HOLY CONVOCATION
1. Preserve and enhance our relationship with God.
- protect against busyness or neglect The Sabbath Day
2. Preserve and enhan ...
There are 1433 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 716 character sample of the full content.