The Principle Of Leaving
- Everyone in life is placed in a position at times to be faced with leaving a relationship, a responsibility, or a geographic region. How we leave is of tremendous importance because it dictates:
1. God's blessing in our lives or lack of it.
2. Our ability to reconnect.
3. Our future attitudes toward leaving.
4. Our sense of self-respect (clear conscience)
LAWS OF RIGHTEOUS LEAVING
1. RIGHTEOUS LEAVING IS PLANNED
- takes place in a timely fashion
- job, home, area
- it is properly communicated
- it happens in plain sight
- When Jacob left his home as well as when he left Laban, he did so secretly. But what he did in secret had public consequences with Esau and Laban.
- Planned leaving means -
- we are abov ...
There are 1634 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 817 character sample of the full content.