- A multitude starving for God
- Jesus feels compassion for them
1. Disciples are sympathetic with their needs but frustrated and helpless to meet them.
2. Jesus will not ignore the need
Jesus will not bypass the disciples to meet the need
Jesus commands the disciples to do something which in the natural is totally impossible ''you feed them''
3. Disciples calculate cost of feeding people $15,000.
Jesus challenges disciples to use what they have - not what they don't have
Disciples deliver their limited resources into God's hands
IN JESUS HAND
4. Jesus ''blesses ...
There are 1242 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 621 character sample of the full content.