The Prince Of Peace
INTRODUCTION: We know from God's Word that Jesus is our Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9) We are told that Jesus leaves His peace with us. (John) and that we can have a peace that passes understanding. (Phil.4) In other words, peace is our birthright as Christians. However, we must understand it is not automatically dispensed just because we are Christians - IT IS TOTALLY AVAILABLE - BUT IT IS ALSO TOTALLY CONDITIONAL.
Example: Isaiah 26:3- ''mind is stayed on Thee''
Philippians 4- ''pray about everything with thanksgiving''
TODAY: ''PEACE THROUGH SPIRITUAL WARFARE''
- Matthew 16 - ''Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, what ever you loose on earth will be loosed''
- ''I give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven''
- Mark 16 - ''These signs shall follow those who believe.. they shall cast out demons.''
- 1 John 4:4 - ''Greater is He who is in us''
- Matthew 28:18/James 4 - Submit and resist
THE THREE GREATEST CHALLENGES IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE
I. To Acknowledge Reality Beyond our Physical Senses
- We are constantly surrounded and influenced by invisible ...
There are 2296 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1148 character sample of the full content.