The Call To Authentic Christianity
1. A commitment to diligently preserve it. (work!)
2. A commitment to rely on the Holy Spirit to provide it.
3. A commitment to focus on key, common issues
4. A commitment to personally invest my gift of grace
- Ephesians 4:7 - ''But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift.''
- Paraphras - ''We are all gifted with a part of Christ's minis try and together we reveal the whole ministry of Christ.''
I. WE ARE ALL GIFTED - ALL!
- Romans 12 - All people have
- I Corinthians 12 - All believers can have
- Besides specific and special giftings and callings energize /effect /employ /equip
II. Together our Giftings make up the Whole Ministry of Jesus
1. Ephesians 4:8-10 - Jesus invests Himself in the church
2. Ephesians 4:11-13 - The fivefold office giftings equipping the church to do the ministry of Jesus (Matthew 28), (Mark 16) causes unity and fullness like Jesus has.
- Apostle - govern - sent one
- Prophet - guard - spiritually oriented
- Evangelist - gather - seek the lost
- Pastor - give - love the sheep
- Teacher - guide - instruct
3. Ephesians 4:14-16 - A rejection of t ...
There are 2507 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1254 character sample of the full content.