Understanding The Significance Of The Holy Spirit Through The Feast Of Pentecost
The day of Pentecost recorded in Acts chapter two signifies to us today the beginning of the outpouring of God's Holy Spirit upon His church. To better understand the full, meaning of Pentecost and the ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives today, the feast of Pentecost in Leviticus 23 gives us a picture into the deeper meaning of this truth.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF PENTECOST
1. ALL ARE ACCEPTED IN CHRIST - Lev. 23:17 - Two Loaves
THE HOLY SPIRIT UNITES US AROUND JESUS
- No more Jew and Gentile - Galatians 3:26-29; Romans 2:28-29
- No race, sex, nation excluded
- The Holy Spirit's presence: is unifying
2. ALL ARE ACCEPTABLE BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST - vs. 1S
THE HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTS US OF SIN, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGMENT
- John 1:7 -9
- Our acceptability is only by the blood of Christ
- The loaves could only be waved as the blood flowed.
- Our relationship will grow when we place our sins before Him
- The Holy Spirit's presence is sanctifying.
3. ALL ARE APPEASED BY THE DEATH OF JESUS vs 19
''Two Lambs for peace''
THE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTERS THE FULLNESS OF GOD IN OUR LIVES
1 Corinthians 1.2 - Gifts of Spirit
Galatians 5 - Fruits of Spirit
Act I - Power
- appeas ...
There are 2641 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1320 character sample of the full content.