Introducing Jesus - Part 2
The Gospel of John
Vs. 6-8 - John the Baptist is not the light, but a witness of the light.
- cult of John the Baptist followers - exalted John
- even John fell prey
- Rev. 19:10 - the danger of worshipping men or angels.
- Throughout the ages there has been a tremendous problem with men being worshipped.
- Acts 12:18-23 - Herod died because he robbed God of His glory.
- Even John the Baptist said -
Vs. 27 - ''..The thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.''
- New Age, Satan in garden
- We exalt people because it exalts us. It gives us hope in ourselves.
- We exalt people because they are more tangible.
- We exalt people because Satan tempts us to.
There are 1462 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 731 character sample of the full content.