Self Control (3 of 5) by Jimmy Evans
This content is part of a series.Self Control (3 of 5)
Series: The Seven Qualifications For Personal Evangelism
2 Peter 1:6
- Self-control defined: The prudent and proper management of ones personal life; including every area and aspect of self involvement.
1.) THE AREAS OF SELF CONTROL
1. Spiritual - Nature and origin of influence and involvement.
2. Physical - appetites, maintenance, and exposure
3. Mental - information, training, thoughts and exposure
4. Emotional - Feelings, actions and forgiveness
5. Social - relationships, family responsibilities, church
6. Financial - Work, money management, spending, giving
7. Practical - civil service, voting, serving, etc.
2.) THE ALTERNATIVES OF SELF CONTROL
Either we are in control of our lives or:
1. The World is in control - temptation, seduction and deception - 1 John 2:15-17
2. The Flesh is in cont ...
There are 1734 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 867 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!