This content is part of a series.
Moral Excellence (1 of 5)
2 Peter 1
- Morals - (def.) - a code of conduct/ ethics
- Morality - applying God's code of conduct to our lives.
1.) THE PURPOSE OF MORAL EXCELLENCE -
a. To amplify the message of the gospel through our lives.
b. To relate the true nature of God and His purpose for creation.
c. To protect social order and enhance interpersonal relationships.
2.) THE PARAMETERS OF MORAL EXCELLENCE -
- Morality and God's standards relate to every area of our lives.
- communication - commerce - habits
- sexuality - relationships - churc ...
There are 1207 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 604 character sample of the full content.