This content is part of a series.
Building up the Body (2 of 9)
Main idea is that we have been given gifts for building up the body of Christ, to help one another become mature in our faith.
- The apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastor-teachers are to equip the saints for the work of ministry (they are not to just do it themselves but equip others to do it).
- We are to attain unity of faith
- We are to have knowledge of the son of God
- We are to have mature manhood
- We are no longer to be children tossed along by every wind of doctrine (this implies that there is true doctrine and there is false doctrine) for there is human cunning and deceitfulness to ...
There are 1409 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 704 character sample of the full content.