This content is part of a series.
Bad Deal (1 of 8)
Series: Reel Grace
1. I love to read. I have since I was old enough to remember anything. Believe it or not, I taught myself to read when I was going on 4 years old. Do you know how I did it? We were moving to Florida and I began to literally read billboards as we would pass by them on the highway. It really astounded my mother and my dad and by the time I got to the 1st grade I was already reading at a 4th grade level.
2. I also love to go to movies. I think one of the reasons why is if you think about it, movies and books are very closely related and that is why a lot books are turned into movies. That is also why a lot of people would rather go see a movie about a story than to read the book that it was written about.
3. If you like either books or movies, you are going to love the series we are about to begin. We are going to look at a book in the Bible that could just as easily be put on the screen as it is on the page. It has all the elements of a great movie. The director is the Apostle Paul. The setting is the world. The supporting cast is all of humanity. The plot is thick with God reaching out to the world and the world rejecting God.
4. The results of this rejection is sin and suffering on a worldwide scale that is so devastating. However, every great movie has a hero. The hero of this movie is Jesus, because He brings the one thing that this world not only needs, but it must have if it is going to experience life the way it was meant to be, know the God it was meant to know, and fulfill the purpose it was created for and that one thing is grace.
5. The ending of this movie has a twist that nobody would expect which I believe makes it the biggest blockbuster of all time and is the greatest story ever told. Once you understand grace, (what it is and why we all need it and how you can get it) you will realize this will always be the greatest movie ever made.
6. We are goi ...
There are 19653 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.