This content is part of a series.
The Other Side of Life (4 of 5)
I Corinthians 10:12-13
1. There are two sides to everyone's life. There is the visible side and the invisible side. There is the side that everybody sees and the side that nobody sees. It is what happens on one side of life that can determine the success or failure of the other side of life.
2. This invisible side of life deals with a problem that we all face every single day. It doesn't matter whether you are young or old, rich or poor, intelligent or illiterate, a believer or an unbeliever. The failure to wisely handle this problem has broken up more marriages, destroyed more families, killed more ministries, put more people in prison and cost more lives than anything else and everything else put together. I am talking about temptation.
3. We are in a series called ''Otherwise.'' Life is simply a series of decisions you constantly have to make. Every decision winds up being pretty much either a wise decision or a foolish decision. You can make your decisions in one of two ways: based on what you think is best or based on what God knows is best. God has given us principles to live by that will enable us to make the wisest and the best decisions for ourselves and for any life that we impact. We can live otherwise.
4. We have been dealing with the three major areas of life that can either cause you the greatest regret or give you the greatest satisfaction. One is how you manage your time, because if you waste time you waste life, because time is what life is made of. The second is how you handle your money. There really isn't a greater test of your relationship to God or the character of your life than how you handle money.
5. Today, we are going to deal with that third area that can determine whether you spend your life in a corner office or a jail cell, a happy home or divorce court and whether or not life for you is a joyride or a guilt-trip. That comes down to ho ...
There are 18238 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.