1. Do not believe in miracles&md;rely on them
2. Experiments must be reproducible&md; they should fail the same way.
3. Always verify your witchcraft.
4. First draw your curves&md;then plot your readings
5. Be sure to obtain meteorological information before leaving on vacation.
6. A record of data is useful&md;it indicates that you've been working.
7. Experience is directly proportional to equipment ruined.
8. To study a subject best&md;understand it thoroughly before you start.
9. In case of doubt&md;make it sound convincing.