Mainstay Church Resources
, Wheaton, IL, November 19, 1997
Revival is always marked by an overwhelming sense of Christ's presence in the church. For example, if Jesus were to physically make His presence known, Sunday after Sunday there would be:
- Increased and renewed participation in Worship.
- An outpouring of Love among God's people.
- A heightened awareness of Holiness with confession, repentance, and restitution.
- An eagerness for Christian Service.
- Anointed preaching of and individual interest in the Holy Word of God.
- A growing boldness in Prayer.
- A remarkable ease in witnessing to and Evangelism of the non-churched community.
- All-out involvement in Spiritual Warfare.
- An unusual Sense of Well Being or wholeness.
Our objective is to facilitate revival by teaching God's people healthy spiritual habits in these nine basic areas of Christianity that always characterize any genuine time of true spiritual awakening.