Pulpit Helps, May, 1991
1. Showing kindness to an aged person.
2. Destroying a letter written in anger.
3. Offering an apology that will save a friendship.
4. Stopping a scandal that was ruining a reputation.
5. Helping a boy or girl find themselves.
6. Taking time to show consideration to parents, friends, brothers and sisters.
7. Refraining from gossip when others around you delight in it.
8. Refusing to do a thing which is wrong, although others do it.
9. Living according to your convictions.
10. Accepting the judgment of God on any question.