Faith and reason, Christian Apologetics in a World Community, W. Dyrness, IVP, 1983, pp. 16ff.
1. Seen in undue care&md;MATT. 6:30. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
2. Seen in fear&md;MATT. 8:26>. He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
3. Seen in doubt&md;MATT. 14:31>. Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"
4. Seen in wrong thinking&md;MATT. 16:8>. Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, "You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread?
5. Seen in failure&md;MATT. 17:20>. He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, &ls;Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."